WHAT IS EUROSKILLS COMPETITION?
- EuroSkills is the European Championship of young professionals, a spectacular promotion of skills and latest skills developments around Europe.
- European regional version of WorldSkills Competition, formerly known as ’’Skills Olympics”.
- Held every two years in one of the WorldSkills Europe member states.
- A competition of international importance, encouraging world-class standards of skills and competences in Europe.
ABOUT THE COMPETITORS
- Europe's most talented young skilled professionals compete to be the best of the continent
- Competitor age limit 25 years
- Each country may enter 1 competitor or team per trade.
- A competitor may compete in 1 EuroSkills Competition only
SIX COMPETITION SECTORS
- Information and Communication Technology
- Manufacturing and Engineering Technology
- Construction and Building Technology
- Transportation and Logistics
- Social and Personal Services
- Creative Arts and Fashion
WHY IS EUROSKILLS MORE THAN JUST A SKILLS COMPETITION?
INTERNATIONAL EXCHANGE OF EXPERIENCE AND NETWORKING
- Accompanying the three-days long competition, exhibitions, conferences and other professional events are organized.
The accompanying events provide an outstanding opportunity for European policy-makers, educators, industry partners and other organizations to exchange information and best practices regarding industry, education and build new partnerships.
Presentations and panel discussions focused on the present and future of European vocational education and training.
TRY A SKILL
- Visitors will have an exciting chance to try out different skills in an interactive way.
Hands-on experiences would serve as a source of inspiration for future career plans.
- EuroSkills presents a wide range of career opportunities where everybody can find the best for themselves!